Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rbr10

Msaludares1819
Follower

Rbr10

Hi i really need an answer to how i can reset my router admin password i forgot the answers on my security questions.what is my other option i cannot call due to they said my complimentary help is expired
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Rbr10

@Msaludares1819 wrote:
Hi i really need an answer to how i can reset my router admin password i forgot the answers on my security questions.what is my other option i cannot call due to they said my complimentary help is expired

When a Factory Reset is performed, the RBR10 returns to "out of the box" condition and can be set up from scratch again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMw4ePACgc4 

With every other Orbi router model, when it comes "out of the box" the administrative user ID is "admin" (which cannot be changed) and the password is "password" (lower case).  The RBR10 seems to be a bit different in the way it gets set up.  (all the other Orbi's have the WiFi SSID/password printed on the product label.  I am not confident that the RBR10 does.)

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7