Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Satellite Recommendation

Thomas-EQTR
Aspirant

Satellite Recommendation

I can't even find it on the model drop down lol

I'm looking for Satalite recommendation for an RBK40 system, I only need a satellite the will work with this mesh please.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Message 1 of 5
vajim
Master

Re: Satellite Recommendation

@Thomas-EQTR wrote:

I can't even find it on the model drop down lol

I'm looking for Satalite recommendation for an RBK40 system, I only need a satellite the will work with this mesh please.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Every model of Orbi satellite is compatible with every Orbi router. 

Message 2 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

@vajim wrote:

I think that is almost correct.  Only Orbi AC satellites from the residential product line are compatible (not "Pro", not "AX") except for the RBS10, which is a "dual band" product rather than a "tri band" product.  This is frustrating because the RBS10 is the least expensive satellite that is readily available now that Amazon has raised the price on the RBS40V from $100 to $160.

Message 3 of 5
vajim
Master

@CrimpOn wrote:

@vajim wrote:

I think that is almost correct.  Only Orbi AC satellites from the residential product line are compatible (not "Pro", not "AX") except for the RBS10, which is a "dual band" product rather than a "tri band" product.  This is frustrating because the RBS10 is the least expensive satellite that is readily available now that Amazon has raised the price on the RBS40V from $100 to $160.

Thanks for the clarification

Message 4 of 5
Thomas-EQTR
Aspirant

Thanks chaps, so this one would be pretty much good then?

Netgear Orbi RBS20 Wi-Fi Range Extender

Also, am I able to mark both your answers as Accepted? I figure the points should be split

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7