Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Setting a new password on an Orbi50

HarrySanJose
Follower

Setting a new password on an Orbi50

I just set up a new Orbi50 with 2 satellites.  Everything works fine.  Now I want to set a new access password for the Orbi50.  The User Manual says to logon to orbilogon.com.  When I enter that I get nothing but third party links with no apparent way to exit the third parties.  What am I missing?

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
CrimpOn
Guru

When you are attached to the Orbi, and it is in router mode (the default), it should resolve the name "orbilogin.com" to the IP address of the Orbi router and bring up the Orbi web interface.  If this is not happening, then you need to enter the IP address of the Orbi.  It is usually 192.168.1.1.  On most devices, if you look at the internet parameters, it will be the IP address of the "gateway"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

When you are attached to the Orbi, and it is in router mode (the default), it should resolve the name "orbilogin.com" to the IP address of the Orbi router and bring up the Orbi web interface.  If this is not happening, then you need to enter the IP address of the Orbi.  It is usually 192.168.1.1.  On most devices, if you look at the internet parameters, it will be the IP address of the "gateway"

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7