Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Streaming problems with Orbi Firmware versions v1.12.0.18 and v2.0.0.72

LivinTheDream55
Aspirant

I took Beobachter's advice and replaced it with a Velop.  I'm still testing, but it looks like all of my problems are resolved.

Message 51 of 53
Innosoljim
Aspirant

I’m having streaming issues with my wired and wireless set up. My Googlefiber Router has WiFi and can easily stream with all of the same devices. Firmware is updated and the issue persisted. Please help - RBR20 with two RBS20’s

Message 52 of 53
FURRYe38
Guru

Modem Combo Units:
Couple of options,
1. Configure the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the Orbi router in router mode. You'll need to contact the ISP for help and information in regards to the modem being bridged correctly.
2. If you can't bridge the modem, disable ALL wifi radios on the modem, configure the modems DMZ for the IP address the Orbi router gets from the modem. Then you can use the Orbi router in Router mode.
3. Or disable all wifi radios on the modem and connect the Orbi router to the modem, LAN to LAN and configure AP mode on the Orbi router.

@Innosoljim wrote:

I’m having streaming issues with my wired and wireless set up. My Googlefiber Router has WiFi and can easily stream with all of the same devices. Firmware is updated and the issue persisted. Please help - RBR20 with two RBS20’s

Message 53 of 53
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7