Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sudden issues connecting and satelite not found...

VinG
Aspirant

Sudden issues connecting and satelite not found...

So my router is running V2.1.1.12, but the Satelite hasn't been updated, further I can no longer even see it via the Orbi app (why did the new app remove functionality to update firmware!?!?) nor from the Orbilogin.com via pc [windows10]. Also ALL of devices failed to connect as of yesterday, and many still cannot connect.

I've reset the router and the modem, I've restarted the PC's, the TV's, cellphones [iphone and android], and the Nest and only about half have finally been able to connect.

Was there some new change? ...I thought I've been running V2.1.1.12 for a while without issue.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Sudden issues connecting and satelite not found...

You will need to get the satellite on the same firmware as the router are you able to find the ip address of the satellite? if so use that Ip address in your web browser then login to the unit and then do a manual update of the satellite.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7