Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Support expired the same day I purchased Orbi Satellite RBS40 - therefore can't access support

Cognomen
Tutor

Support expired the same day I purchased Orbi Satellite RBS40 - therefore can't access support

My Orbi RBS40 is registered in My Products but shows I do not have any support for the product because (I assume) that I have not uploaded proof of purchase. When I click on the "Upload proof of purchase" link, it just replicates the screen and does not take to where I am  able to upload the file ( which I do have ready). I can't advise Support of this as I have not completed registration - repeat ad infinitum.

Model: RBS40| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi (Add-on Satellite)
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Support expired the same day I purchased Orbi Satellite RBS40 - therefore can't access support

Message 2 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Support expired the same day I purchased Orbi Satellite RBS40 - therefore can't access support

Hello Cognomen

Send me a Pm with the info and I will see if your account can be updated with the correct info.

DarrenM

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7