Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

System Ad-On Satellite

Samm426
Follower

System Ad-On Satellite

Folks- I purchased the RBK50-100NAS and installed it.  AC3000 RBK50 and placed the router in the middle upper area.  I put the satellite by the upper far corner of the house and those two work fine.  I did purchase the add-on system RBS50 satellite.  However it is not working as good.  What am I doing wrong in my setup?

I put the router in the middle of the house one satellite on one end and the other on another end of the house.  I am getting good connection from the original package i bought but when I bought the add-on satellite, it is not working as good as the satellite that came with router in my first purchase.

Message 1 of 3
JMU1998
Luminary

Re: System Ad-On Satellite

Check there is no mismatch in Firmware version all three should be on same version.

Message 2 of 3

Re: System Ad-On Satellite

so without the new sat turned on do you gave signal in the area from the router ? as it maybe the backhaul is not connecting well and you may need to move the new sat closer to the router

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7