Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Tech Support

meilge
Aspirant

Tech Support

Can anyone tell me how to actually contact tech support. Their website clearly states that I am entitled to complimentary telephone support for 90 days but no where does it provide a phone number. The website runs you in circles and provides no help what so ever. I wouldn't buy another netgear product if it were the only solution in the world. They suck.

Message 1 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

What NG product do you have? 

Have you filed a ticket here?

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

Message 2 of 8
meilge
Aspirant

I have an Orbi. I have not filed a ticket. I'm trying to take advantage of the free telephone support that I am entitled to.

Message 3 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

I believe you have to file a ticket first and give the details of the problems. Then someone at NG will review and then you'll be able to contact NG via phone. 

If there is a problem, maybe we can help here as well. 

Message 4 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 5 of 8

@meilge wrote:

I'm trying to take advantage of the free telephone support ...

It think it means "free support", not "free telephone support".

Netgear uses a chat system. Start it and, with luck, they call you.

But it may depend on where you are. In some countries you can end up with a phone number if you try starting a support session on line.

Message 6 of 8
meilge
Aspirant

Sir

Thank you for your response. When I registered the product it clearly stated complimentary "Telephone" support. Having said that, I couldn't find anywhere to start a chat session either. I don't claim to be an expert at using the internet but after spending a fair amount of time, the only way I could get help from Netgear was to go to the forum. Netgear is totally useless as far as I'm concerned.

Message 7 of 8

@meilge wrote:

When I registered the product it clearly stated complimentary "Telephone" support.

They call you.

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7