Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Transfer Ownership of USED Orbi Router RBR50

ealdaba1
Follower

Transfer Ownership of USED Orbi Router RBR50

I bought a USED Orbi Router RBR50 from Amazon.com US in June 19, 2017 and want to have the product re-registered under my name as the NEW owner to avail of all the support associated with the product.  The NetGear database shows my serial number has warranty good until February 2018.  The website doesn't allow me to re-register or transfer ownership as it requires the email/password combination associated with the serial number used at the time of first registration. I don't have access to that information as I bought the unit as USED from AMAZON. All I have is a screenshot of my proof of purchase from Amazon which again I couldn't upload as part of the registration process as the serial number is already in the database (as still being owned by the person who purchased it brand new).  Appreciate any help guys. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2

Re: Transfer Ownership of USED Orbi Router RBR50

hi

just so you know i have asked about this and am awaiting a response to further assist you

pete

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7