Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Turn off wireless schedule not working as intended

Urameshi84
Follower

Turn off wireless schedule not working as intended

Not sure if its because of the new firmware, but i am not getting the "turn off wirless by schedule" working as intended. Say for example i set period start 9am to 6pm. The wifi signal would go off in 8:30am and when its over 6pm. The wifi do not turn on itself. I have to login to admin page and found that the "enable wireless radio" box was unchecked. To turn the wifi signal back, i have to check the box and apply the setting. This have been going on since day 3 i ever use this feature and it does not make sense. Any one else have this issue?

I have fed up and switch back to the normal settings without using this feature. Will monitor my connection these few days and will update. One thing i do notice though, the new firmware has been causing disconnect issue even worse. Not sure if this is the cause. But seems every roll out of new update, the router connection becomes unstable. How do we block auto update of the firmware?
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Turn off wireless schedule not working as intended

Hello Urameshi84

No way to stop the auto update but we are working on the disconnect issues we have a beta firmware for that issue if you would like to test this send me a PM.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7