Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: URL "^0" cannot be found on server

sixmassive
Tutor

URL "^0" cannot be found on server

I'm trying to download from iTunes but it gives me an error when connect to my ORBI. I can download from my hotspot.

are there some security settings i need to change?

thanks

Message 1 of 16
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Wired or wirelessly connected to the Orbi? 

What device are you using for iTunes? 

Message 2 of 16
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @sixmassive

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance. It would be best that you'll answer FURRYe38's question for us to check this further. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 16
sixmassive
Tutor

I was having issue with webpages redirecting me to the router log in. I reset the router, and do not have that problem any more. 

Itunes is still an issue. We have a broad band service, and the ORBI is wired directly to the modem. There is no number or info on the route. We recently had an older linksys router and everything worked fine. We upgraded to a mesh system due to the construction of the house. 

Message 4 of 16
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Wired or wirelessly connected to the Orbi? 

What device are you using for iTunes? 

@sixmassive wrote:

I was having issue with webpages redirecting me to the router log in. I reset the router, and do not have that problem any more. 

Itunes is still an issue. We have a broad band service, and the ORBI is wired directly to the modem. There is no number or info on the route. We recently had an older linksys router and everything worked fine. We upgraded to a mesh system due to the construction of the house. 

Message 5 of 16
sixmassive
Tutor

We have an RBR40 firmware version V2.2.1.210

Model: RBK40| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 6 of 16
sixmassive
Tutor

Also, We are on a MACBOOK air

Message 7 of 16
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the problem with iTunes? 

iTunes on the MAC? Does iTunes on a mobile device have same problem? 

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the Orbi is connected too? Any Info here would be helpful.

Message 8 of 16
sixmassive
Tutor

I dont know anything about the modem. there is nothing written on it.

If i plug in the computer to the modem, hotspot, or reconnect the Linksys, itunes downloads fine.

When connected to the ORBI, it gives an error 404 and the "URL "^0" cannot be found on server" message

Message 9 of 16
FURRYe38
Guru

Is there any sticker or any markings on the modem? Is this a mobile hot spot modem? 

Whos is your ISP? Cable, DSL? Wireless? 

Message 10 of 16
sixmassive
Tutor

unfortunatley the problem with redirecting was not fixed with the hard restart.

We have Broadband VI. There is a repeater installed on the outside of the house, and small black box the size of a laptop regulator that serves as the modem without marking. 

Message 11 of 16
FURRYe38
Guru

Can you review the Basic/Internet status and see if the Orbi is getting a private IP address, i.e. 192.168 or 172 or a 10 something IP address? Or if it's getting a public IP address like ##.##.###.###? 

Try to establish that your modem unit is a model only or if it may have a built in router already...

Message 12 of 16
sixmassive
Tutor

We have a Camblung 5093HH router. 

IP is 10.0.0.3

Message 13 of 16
FURRYe38
Guru

Ok,

Couple of options,
1. Configure the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the Orbi router in router mode. You'll need to contact the ISP for help and information in regards to the modem being bridged correctly.
2. If you can't bridge the modem, disable ALL wifi radios on the modem, configure the modems DMZ for the IP address the Orbi router gets from the modem. Then you can use the Orbi router in Router mode.
3. Or disable all wifi radios on the modem and connect the Orbi router to the modem, configure AP mode on the Orbi router. https://kb.netgear.com/31218/How-do-I-configure-my-Orbi-router-to-act-as-an-access-point and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7LOcJ8GdDo&app=desktop

Message 14 of 16
sixmassive
Tutor

Wow none of that seems simple at all. I'll try and knock it out when i have a day off

Message 15 of 16
FURRYe38
Guru

The most simplest is #3 if you use the other router as your main router. 

Message 16 of 16
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7