Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to access either app or routerlogin

Boppy
Aspirant

Unable to access either app or routerlogin

I have an Orbi RBR40 with 2 satellites at 2 houses. I am at house#1 and I cannot access Orbi#1 with the Orbi iPhone app. (I can access Orbi#2 at house#2 using remote access.) Up until 3 days ago, I could access Orbi#1 with the app either as a local or by using remote access.

I am also unable to logon to Orbi#1 with routerlogin.net. I get a 500 Internal Server Error message when I use the IP address.

Up until 3 days ago, my Internet has been solid. However, the Internet was been dropping over the last 3 days and I assumed it was the ISP and not Orbi#1. Now I wonder if some or all of the drops were due to Obri#1. Wired connections have had fewer drops. WIFI has sometimes not worked when wired would work.

Is the Orbi#1 hardware failing?

Message 1 of 3

Re: Unable to access either app or routerlogin

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Orbi - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Unable to access either app or routerlogin

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update? 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7