Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Uncategorized, RBR20

Pwmzm
Follower

Uncategorized, RBR20

Netgear Orbi Router RBR20

Firmware Version: v2.2.1.210 (firmware is up to date)

Windows OS on devices

residential environment

On a regular basis the History on the Circle app shows "uncategorized" with 4 sets of numbers with a period between each set (assuming IP addresses). When I touch one of these the only option is "Visit Website", which never works. There appears to be no way to block these from being accessed, even though I don't know what they are. They will show up on a device someone is using, or even at times when I know a device is not on. I do not feel it is good to assume that it is no problem but cannot figure this out. Can anyone help? TIA

Message 1 of 4
Chuck_M
Mentor

This would probably be better addressed in the Circle community found at

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

Message 2 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Pwmzm,

You can check the Circle KB discussing this on this link.

Dexter

Community Team

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Have you set up IP address reservations ON the Orbi router for your devices that you manage with Circle? 

@Pwmzm wrote:

Netgear Orbi Router RBR20

Firmware Version: v2.2.1.210 (firmware is up to date)

Windows OS on devices

residential environment

On a regular basis the History on the Circle app shows "uncategorized" with 4 sets of numbers with a period between each set (assuming IP addresses). When I touch one of these the only option is "Visit Website", which never works. There appears to be no way to block these from being accessed, even though I don't know what they are. They will show up on a device someone is using, or even at times when I know a device is not on. I do not feel it is good to assume that it is no problem but cannot figure this out. Can anyone help? TIA

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7