Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Upgraded my phone to Samsung S21, now my Connect via Anywhere just spins never connecting

courtsinsession
Aspirant

Upgraded my phone to Samsung S21, now my Connect via Anywhere just spins never connecting

I upgraded my Samsung phone to the Ultra S21.  Not sure why that would impact functionality but I'm no longer able to access my RBR850.  It pulls up on the inventory for the app and then when I click it it just says it's there but never ever brings up my device dashboard.  Super frustrating experience.  i have a Miner physically attached to the wifi and last time I had to restart it, it knocked the miner off and I had to go through a whole reconfigure.  So, not sure why the dashboard won't work but I'm about to throw my Orbi's in the trash just for this reason alone.  Really frustrating and I'm no longer able to turn off the wifi at night.  Anyone's help, insight, experience or consolation is welcome.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Upgraded my phone to Samsung S21, now my Connect via Anywhere just spins never connecting

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app

Also visit the Orbi AX home forum as well:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Upgraded my phone to Samsung S21, now my Connect via Anywhere just spins never connecting

@courtsinsession wrote:

Really frustrating and I'm no longer able to turn off the wifi at night.

Could you elaborate on this?  I am not aware of any method to turn off WiFi on an Orbi system (using either the app or the web interface).

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7