Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

V1.12.0.18 Disconnecting issues

Javierdlg
Follower

V1.12.0.18 Disconnecting issues

My Orbi routers are having issues with connectivity every night around midnight consistently. We checked the firmware and confirmed it to be the new V1.12.0.18 and even manually updated the product in case we had a faulty firmware. The issue still persists and we are forced to restart the router and satellites in order to fix this. 

Is this a know issue and is there a fix in the works? Otherwise I will be forced to return the product. 

Don't get me wrong, but I love the Orbi. Sadly these disconnection issues are mid-working times and really affect my performance.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 3
hufferduffer
Aspirant

Re: V1.12.0.18 Disconnecting issues

I'm experiencing the same issue.  I rolled back to the previous firmware and will report back.  My system is one day old, I rolled back to version V1.11.0.20.  Hopefully it stays up longer than 10 hours now.

Message 2 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: V1.12.0.18 Disconnecting issues

Have you tried to enable beamforming and mumimo or even doing a factory reset and then setting things up again?

DarrenM

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7