Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: VOTRE CONNEXION A CE SITE N EST PAS PRIVEE

STEPHANE77700
Initiate

VOTRE CONNEXION A CE SITE N EST PAS PRIVEE

Hello everyone,   I need help please. Since the internet wifi network at my home, unable to connect to the site, the following message appears "your conexion is not this site is not private". While when I'm on the wifi of my livebox it works very well. Maybe have a solution please?   Model: Orbi AC2200 RBR20 Tri-band WiFi Router

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?
Is the Orbi system operating in Router or AP mode?

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and satellite(s)? 30 feet is recommended in between them to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.

What channels are you using? Auto? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and any unused channel on 5Ghz.
Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many?
What WPA security modes are you using? WPA2 and AES is recommended.

Try enabling WMM, Beamforming and MIMO. Under Advanced Tab/Advanced Settings/Wireless Settings

@STEPHANE77700 wrote:

Hello everyone,   I need help please. Since the internet wifi network at my home, unable to connect to the site, the following message appears "your conexion is not this site is not private". While when I'm on the wifi of my livebox it works very well. Maybe have a solution please?   Model: Orbi AC2200 RBR20 Tri-band WiFi Router

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?
Is the Orbi system operating in Router or AP mode?

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and satellite(s)? 30 feet is recommended in between them to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.

What channels are you using? Auto? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and any unused channel on 5Ghz.
Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many?
What WPA security modes are you using? WPA2 and AES is recommended.

Try enabling WMM, Beamforming and MIMO. Under Advanced Tab/Advanced Settings/Wireless Settings

@STEPHANE77700 wrote:

Message 2 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

@STEPHANE77700 wrote:

Hello everyone,   I need help please. Since the internet wifi network at my home, unable to connect to the site, the following message appears "your conexion is not this site is not private".

May we ask please which web browser is used to access the Orbi administrative web site?

After the message, does the web browser allow access to the Orbi?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
STEPHANE77700
Initiate

Bonjour ,

Merci beaucoup pour vos réponse, l'assistance téléphonique à résolu le probleme.

Belle journée

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos