Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: What is the maximum number of Netgear Orbi Satellites that can be supported by Netgear Orbi Rout

JoshG
Guide

Re: What is the maximum number of Netgear Orbi Satellites that can be supported by Netgear Orbi Rout

THANK YOU Collingsworth!  That's the first visual proof of a 4-satellite system operating without any problems. Very cool.

Can you say if your system has been reliable?  Are you on 1.9.1.12?

Message 26 of 30
cyberprashant
Luminary

Very impressive....I currently have the 2 satellite orbi ac3000 and the coverage is amazing!! Approx 1/3 Outdoor and indoor! Good to know a 4th could theoretically be added.
Message 27 of 30
cyberprashant
Luminary

I mean 1/3 acre coverage outdoor and indoor
Message 28 of 30
JoshG
Guide

So has Netgear officially stated that Orbi can run with more than 3 satellite units?  I seem to remember them saying that the system currently has a limit of 3.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 29 of 30

i dont believe so , but there are ppl out there using more than 3 and have them working

Message 30 of 30
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 29 replies
  • 24 kudos
  • 13 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7