Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Where can I find the download for FW V2.0.0.72?

azilko
Follower

Where can I find the download for FW V2.0.0.72?

My satellites say they've failed to update on V1.12.0.18, while trying to update to the latest V2.0.0.72, and I cannot find the latest firmware to download on this site (under the orbi firmware download section) to manually try. Any suggestions on where I might find it?

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 5
Tgterm
Guide

Had the same problem.  Did an online update - update all and it applied the firmware update to my sats and router.  Now on 2.0.0.72...

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 2 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Here is a link to the downloads the firmware is not officially released yet just a soft release for people on the community that want to try it.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/OrbiOS-2-0-availability/m-p/1368730#M13446

DarrenM

Message 3 of 5
Sevo123
Apprentice

The sites don't download any firmware. It only worked for the RBR 50 firmware. The other ones are corrupt files
Message 4 of 5
Sevo123
Apprentice

Spoke to multiple Reps for support to get the newest firmware to update my orbi system they said they removed it. It was for a test and they will put up a new firmware in the next 7 days. So hopefully a better firmware.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7