Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Where to buy the Orbi 3 pack (RBK53)

skedi
Aspirant

Where to buy the Orbi 3 pack (RBK53)

I noticed the RBK53 Orbi 3 pack is no longer offered by Bestbuy, and I can't find them anywhere else. What's going on?

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Random12
Apprentice

My understanding is that the 3 pack is a Costo USA exclusive. I saw then in a Costco about 1 week ago.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6

All Replies
Random12
Apprentice

My understanding is that the 3 pack is a Costo USA exclusive. I saw then in a Costco about 1 week ago.

Message 2 of 6
loomis1975
Luminary

I didn't know Best Buy had them, I thought it was only at Costco. I would call a nearby warehouse and check. There was a whole pallet of them at my local Costco last several trips there over the last month and change.
Message 3 of 6
djc6
Luminary

If you don't have a Costco membership, have someone who does get you a small denomination gift card.  You can shop with those as a non-member and pay the remainder with your credit card/cash/etc

https://www.costco.com/Costco-Cash-Card.product.10024438.html

Message 4 of 6
skedi
Aspirant

Sorry, I meant they are gone from Costco. Can't find them anywhere else.

Message 5 of 6
Random12
Apprentice

They might be gone from the website, but they should be in stores still. I was in two different stores around Jan 3rd, and then both had a bunch of them.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7