Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

cant access remote management?

mastervisa30
Luminary

cant access remote management?

On my old broken orbi i had its was working.

But now i cant get it to work on my new orbi?

i cant enable remote management in my appjust get some error occured . maybe ist becouse my old orbi is in netgear system? 

WHY CANT I ACTIVATE EXTERN ACCES ON MY APP ON IPHONE I GET SERVER ERROR 

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 1 of 13
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: cant access remote management?

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Try enabling the remote management with a PC connected to the orbi router and navigating to this feature on it's web page first...

Message 2 of 13
mastervisa30
Luminary

im using latest firmware,i have rbk53 one router and two satelites,its working on the web browser if im not home,but its not working on my app on iphone x.

i have sent this to netgear support but not getting any help.

RBR50 - i cant enable remote management in my appjust get some error occured . maybe ist becouse my old orb please delet my old defekt orbi serial 4RTC815500xxx THIS SERIAL I DONT HAVE ANYMORE please delet from my acounttest@hotmail.com,my new and only orbi system is xxxxxxxxxxxx please delet my old if that is the problem that i cant enable remote control management in the orbi app.

Yes its activated one settings menu and enable all acsess ,but it doesnt work on the app cant activate remote managemen

Message 3 of 13
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

Try enabling the remote management with a PC connected to the orbi router and navigating to this feature on it's web page first...

Message 4 of 13
mastervisa30
Luminary

I have  enabling the remote management with a PC connected to the orbi router and navigating to this feature on it's web page first.

Its working from my phone if ui use the web browser,but its not working on the app enable managenent setting on.its have worikng before on my old orbi system,its was broken and i got new orbi same system now latest firmware Firmware Version 2.2.1.210  

Message 5 of 13
FURRYe38
Guru

Try removing the app from the mobile device. Reboot the device, then re-install the app. 

Message 6 of 13
mastervisa30
Luminary

just get trouble enabling,trying to enable inn the app.i think ist that my oldi orbi is in the netgear system.i have told netgear to remove my old orbi /serial system.

I think its why i cant enable?got new system/new serial number.

Message 7 of 13
FURRYe38
Guru

I suggest you phone contact NG support and get there help on this. 
@Christian_R

@Blanca_O

Message 8 of 13
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @mastervisa30

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 9 of 13
mastervisa30
Luminary

Yes i have fixed it.

Now its working after long support no help,i downgraded to firmware V2.1.4.16 and now its working:)tried one more time on latest firmware not working but on older firmware its working .)

Message 10 of 13
FURRYe38
Guru

Hope it keeps working. It should work with v210. Something to let your Moderator know in your PM. 

@Blanca_O

@mastervisa30 wrote:

Yes i have fixed it.

Now its working after long support no help,i downgraded to firmware V2.1.4.16 and now its working:)tried one more time on latest firmware not working but on older firmware its working .)

Message 11 of 13
mastervisa30
Luminary

im going crazy,when i wake up the orbi have uppdated to the newest firmwareV2.2.1.210 and i wan to stay on firmware V2.1.4.16 when its working

Now its been unstable and remote doesnt work anymore on V2.2.1.210.

Turn of auto uppdate please so we can use older firmware when this things happend,if there is many bugs we can use old from to netgear fix bugs.

This should be options soon to turn of auto uppdate.

now im gonna install older firmware and thent ist ok and working again,i have tried to turn of auto but no luck.

Message 12 of 13
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 13 of 13
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements