Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

cant log on to orbi from web browser

orbi-fan
Aspirant

cant log on to orbi from web browser

I am trying to log in to the Orbi router from a web browser (firefox, chrome, opera, edge) but keep having the same issue.  I put in the IP address of the router and it brings up a log in, I put in id and password and the Orbi page starts to come up but then it stops with "please wait a moment" spinning on the screen.  It stays at this point with the wheel spinning around for hours and never completely connects.  Happens every time in every browser.  If I click on something on the left, Wireless, Attached Devices, ReadySHARE, whatever, it opens that menu but never populates the rest of the screen where it just keeps spinning with the "Please wait a moment".  Anyone got any ideas?  I included a screenshot showing how far it gets.orbi please wait.jpg

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
orbi-fan
Aspirant

Re: cant log on to orbi from web browser

Trying to post the picture again.  It looks like it did not upload.orbi please wait.jpg

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 2 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

In line images do not appear until they are approved by a forum moderator.  "attached" images (with the Browse button) appear immediately.

Message 3 of 4
orbi-fan
Aspirant

I think it was a sign that my RBS50 was going bad.  I tried to update it to the latest firmware and it never came back up. I tried everything to reset it but I think it is bricked now.  I picked up a refurbed RBS50 from Amazon and it is working great and I can get the web page to pull up just like it used to do with the other one before it stopped working.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7