Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

cbr40 connect remotely

lholten
Aspirant

cbr40 connect remotely

I lost connection to my home in florida. I am a snowbird and am currently in Montana. I no longer can see my cameras my smartthings hub, my thermostat or my Myq garage door opener. I believe this may have happened when the local electric company installed a new surge protector at my meter. Xfinity says they can see my router and it has good signal.  A gentleman went to my house and says all 4 lights on my omni are solid blue.  He unplugged my router and plugged it back in and all 4 lights became solid again.  For some reason I don't seem to have connection to the internet.  I thought I set the router for remote management but can't seem to connect. When I try to connect remotely with the orbi app it shows device offline.  Any suggestions?  Remember I am 2500 miles away from my router.

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: cbr40 connect remotely

Please post about this in the Orbi with Cable modem forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-with-Built-in-Cable-Modem/bd-p/en-home-orbi-cable#

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7