Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

circle admin Passcode reset

alshehi
Follower

circle admin Passcode reset

dear,I tried to receive Circle passcode for a month but no success till today!!! not received any SMS or email?  Appreciate your support in solving this problem. Name: Abdullah Alshehhi Model Number: ORBI RBR20Serial Number: 5F658xxxxxxx  BR,

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: circle admin Passcode reset

@alshehi wrote:
I tried to receive Circle passcode for a month but no success till today!!! not received any SMS or email?  

This is the sort of problem that we "community members" have no tools or capabilities to address.  What seems to have worked for others with similar problems is to send a private message to one of the forum moderators by clicking on their screen name, such as @Blanca_O (notice moderators have a "Capital N" after their screen name where the rest of us have some goofy symbol.)  That will bring up a page to create a private message where you explain the problem. Include the personal information about your situation which is normally not posted on public forums. (name, email, when and what you subscribed to, etc.)

(just my two cents) when a customer signs up (and pays for) a subscription service, I think there should be a method to contact the vendor about problems with the subscription.

Sorry not to be of more help.

Message 2 of 6

Have you tried this issue in the section given over to Circle?

Circle Smart Parental Controls - NETGEAR Communities

Message 3 of 6
bsjc2
Aspirant

I am having the same problem... i would like to be able to contact someone who can help - please let me know if you see this!

Name: Bruce Cummings

Model Number: RBR50v2 

Serial Number: 5UM29xxxxxxxx

Message 4 of 6

bsjc2 wrote:

I am having the same problem... i would like to be able to contact someone who can help - please let me know if you see this!

Did you see the previous message?

Try here:

Circle Smart Parental Controls - NETGEAR Communities

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Please DO NOT Post product serial numbers or MAC addresses in public forums. 

Thank you. 

@bsjc2 wrote:

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7