Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: crap service and support

vb278
Initiate

crap service and support

I purchased a GearHead Support contract believing the marketing hype of:
"A single point of support for your entire home network, not just NETGEAR products".

I tried to use it twice and both times it was a joke.  I knew more than they did.  I told them to close the tickets because I had no more time to waste.  I will never buy another product from these people EVER.  I spent a lot of money for NOTHING.

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Is this in regards to the CBR40? 

Maybe visit the forums next time and see if you can get more help here. There is alot of experienced users here in the forums. 

Message 2 of 4
vb278
Initiate

I purchased the NETGEAR GearHead Subscription believing the marketing hype that they would help me with any and all wifi issues wether orbi related or not.  I called them twice and each time I interfaced with people that new less than me.  They never resloved a single issue or answer correctly a single question.  The subscription was not cheap but the service sure was.  I am done with all that is related to this company because I cannot accept misrepresentation.

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Good luck. 

@olympos1625 

@ChristineT 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies