Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

lutron caseta issue (rbr50)

pkoz7
Follower

lutron caseta issue (rbr50)

I did not have any issues until approximately 1 month ago (give or take).  now every time i leave or return home i get: 

"arriving/leaving error.  it looks like you left but the lutron app could not connect to your system.  tap here to go to the app"

Obviously, i do, i have changed and toggled everything imaginable.  i have disconnected the bridge and reconnected it numerous times. it appears on the orbi app as connected (hard wired) and without issue.  of note, when i would disconnect it the orbi app could not locate the bridge without me putting in the MAC address by hand.  I know i am computer limited but would appreciate any help.  i enjoyed the the convenience of geofencing and my lights turning on upon arrival and i just cannot seem to get this to work anymore.

Thank you all in advance for your help

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: lutron caseta issue (rbr50)

Please contact the mfr about there product. They should have more information regarding there product. 

For Orbi app questions and information, please post in the Orbi app forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app

Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7