Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

orbilogin.com

blakejnd
Aspirant

orbilogin.com

Anone else have trouble getting into orbilogin.com?  It never logs in.  Just keeps loading.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: orbilogin.com

What browser are you using? Try IE11, FF or Opera.

Does 192.168.1.1 work?

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the Orbi is connected too?

Message 2 of 6
blakejnd
Aspirant

None seem to work.  Also, once I try to log on, it basically stops all websites from loading.  I have to turn off/on to get it back working...

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the Orbi is connected too?

Message 4 of 6
Ranholl
Aspirant

I was having the same problems as nearly all the posts,dropping isp,wrong password and others 

scanned the WiFi channels and found interference so made adjustments to Orbi and another WiFi I have in the same house separated as many channels as possible and it straightened right out 

no more errors or dropped isp

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the IP modem the Orbi is connected too?

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and satellite(s)? 30 feet is recommended in between them to begin with depending upon building materials.

What channels are you using? Auto? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and any unused channel on 5Ghz.
Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many?
Try disabling the following and see:
MIMO, Daisy Chain, Fast Roaming, IPv6 and Set 20/40Mhz Coexistence to 40Mhz only. Save settings and reboot the router and satellite(s).

@Ranholl wrote:

I was having the same problems as nearly all the posts,dropping isp,wrong password and others 

scanned the WiFi channels and found interference so made adjustments to Orbi and another WiFi I have in the same house separated as many channels as possible and it straightened right out 

no more errors or dropped isp

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7