Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

product already registered

thunderdragon
Follower

product already registered

so sounds like I have run into a common problem with the router being already registard, so to start off with I dislike the way you have your support process set up I dont like hanging my information out for everyone to see. I purchased this orbi from amazon with the add stating that it was new with just a damaged box, ok so I bought it now its turning into being just a big pain. so I hope I can get in touch with a rep with a email that I can send my private into to directly sorry no offense guys I just don't trust anyone anymore thanks hope to hear from you

thanks

Model: RBK40| Orbi AC2200 WiFi System
Message 1 of 3

Re: product already registered

@thunderdragon wrote:

I dont like hanging my information out for everyone to see.

I have no idea what that is all about. Or where you are asked to share your innermost with the world.

This "can't register" issue comes up almost daily. Had you take the trouble to research it here you would have discovered that the usual response is to get in touch with a Netgear moderator, someone like @DarrenM, with a private message.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: product already registered

Phone contact NG support as they will be able to help you out with this more.

@Christian_R

@Blanca_O

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7