Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

"Bad certificate" message for all websites

jsvphd
Follower

"Bad certificate" message for all websites

Actually, my model is SRR60. Not on list

I got Orbi set up and also connected the satellite. However, when I try to go to ANY website, I am not allowed due to an alleged "bad certificate". Please advise.

Joseph Vizzard

jsvphd@outlook.com

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: "Bad certificate" message for all websites

@jsvphd wrote:

Yes, no one knows why Netgear's community forum list of systems is so messed up.  There is a forum devoted entirely to the "Pro" series of Orbis: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-pro-wifi 

People who participate in that forum are more likely to understand the situation and offer suggestions.

(People who follow this forum typically own the "residential" Orbi, not the "Pro" Orbi.)

Message 2 of 4

@CrimpOn wrote:

@jsvphd wrote:

Yes, no one knows why Netgear's community forum list of systems is so messed up. 

The software is trying to be clever and helpful. The options available in those drop down lists can depend on the bit of the community you are in.

The SRR60 may well be on the list in the right zone.

But Netgear rarely updates the core database.

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@jsvphd,

Found out that you have already contacted NETGEAR Support about your concern and it got resolved.  You may want to share here on this thread on how it got resolved for the benefit of other community members that might encounter the same problem. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7