Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: "No Cases found" in support portal

YaharaSoftware2
Follower

"No Cases found" in support portal

Good morning!

I've got two open support cases for our Orbi Pro (I'm waiting on a new router via RMA). when I logged into the support portal to check the status and get a tracking number the port shows "No Cases found" for my profile. Is this common? has anyone ever been able to review the status of their support case?

Thanks much for reading and replying!

Pat

Model: SRK60B06|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post abou this in the Orbi Pro forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-pro-wifi

Thank you. 

@YaharaSoftware2 wrote:

Good morning!

I've got two open support cases for our Orbi Pro (I'm waiting on a new router via RMA). when I logged into the support portal to check the status and get a tracking number the port shows "No Cases found" for my profile. Is this common? has anyone ever been able to review the status of their support case?

Pat

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post abou this in the Orbi Pro forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-pro-wifi

Thank you. 

@YaharaSoftware2 wrote:

Good morning!

Pat

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7