Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

rbk50 new installation operating ok but does not allow me to login to admin

olddog00
Aspirant

rbk50 new installation operating ok but does not allow me to login to admin

I just installed my new rbk50 ans satelite and all my devices have connected ok, but I can't login to the admin. It says incorrect password. Then when I try to reset it on your system it tells me incorrect security answers. I need hepl now!!!

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
olddog00
Aspirant

Re: rbk50 new installation operating ok but does not allow me to login to admin

My issue with not being able to login to my new Orbi RBK50 admin was resolved. It required a Technician Reset. Since I had created the original password and security questions on an Apple 5 phone, it was probably a miss type on the tiny keyboard. Future management will be on an Ipad or PC. Thank You

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
Ely
Luminary
Luminary

What are you using as username/pass? I believe the default is:  admin/password   both lowercase, be sure your caplock is not on etc.

Message 2 of 4

dowb load the latest firmware, factory reset the orbi system and manually install the latest firmware

Message 3 of 4
olddog00
Aspirant

My issue with not being able to login to my new Orbi RBK50 admin was resolved. It required a Technician Reset. Since I had created the original password and security questions on an Apple 5 phone, it was probably a miss type on the tiny keyboard. Future management will be on an Ipad or PC. Thank You

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7