Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: satelites not coming on my cell app

Mrcool007
Aspirant

satelites not coming on my cell app

Since a few days ago I realized inside the app that it can only "see" the router and not the satelites, I did a downgrade of latest firmawe and then re update to the latest one, but is the same.

But all the devices along my home wifi are working fine, I can see them all quite well also inside the orbi admin via PC I can see the devices but not the satelites, I know they are working fine because I live in a 3 level house so I have 1 on each level being the top one were the router is connected to the IPS router that is in bridge mode, so I can get wifi as usual.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7
CrimpOn
Guru

@Mrcool007 wrote:

Since a few days ago I realized inside the app that it can only "see" the router and not the satelites, I did a downgrade of latest firmawe and then re update to the latest one, but is the same.

But all the devices along my home wifi are working fine, I can see them all quite well also inside the orbi admin via PC I can see the devices but not the satelites, I know they are working fine because I live in a 3 level house so I have 1 on each level being the top one were the router is connected to the IPS router that is in bridge mode, so I can get wifi as usual.

Can you please describe (a) which Orbi router and satellite models, and (b) what is the current firmware version?

What does the Orbi web interface Attached Devices screen say about where devices are connected?

Message 2 of 7
vajim
Master

Message 3 of 7
Mrcool007
Aspirant

Rbr40, v2.6.2.104 orbi17
Message 4 of 7
Ced80
Aspirant

I have the same issue ! with RBK 753 , only the router devices are showing up in the app or the web interface... But everything is working fine 

Message 5 of 7
Mrcool007
Aspirant

i got a new satelite how do i add it?

Message 6 of 7
CrimpOn
Guru

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats