Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: upload RBS20 Firmware Version 2.6.1.38 results in : 500 internal server error

lextriplex
Aspirant

upload RBS20 Firmware Version 2.6.1.38 results in : 500 internal server error

When i try to upoload the firmware from computer to  netgear i get an 500 internal server error

Whats wrong?

Message 1 of 8
vajim
Master

Re: upload RBS20 Firmware Version 2.6.1.38 results in : 500 internal server error

@lextriplex wrote:

When i try to upoload the firmware from computer to  netgear i get an 500 internal server error

Whats wrong?

from computer to netgear...??

not sure I understand?  perhaps others???

Message 2 of 8
lextriplex
Aspirant

From my laptop where i downloaded the firmware from the intenet (netgear site)

Then i try to upload with the orbi web interface the firmware from my laptop to the orbi rbk23.

Message 3 of 8
vajim
Master

go back and make sure you down loaded the correct firmware for your router and sat 

Message 4 of 8
lextriplex
Aspirant

@vajim wrote:

go back and make sure you down loaded the correct firmware for your router and sat 

What do u concider the tight firmware for me ?

and what do u mean by sat? (i am not a native englsh speaker)

Message 5 of 8
vajim
Master

from the download page for your sat:

Firmware/Software

Message 6 of 8
lextriplex
Aspirant

@vajim wrote:

from the download page for your sat:

Firmware/Software

Strange : when i take the action mention above :

Firmware is up to date

No new firmware is availible at this time.

the current firmware version is V2.5.1.16

Message 7 of 8
vajim
Master

@lextriplex wrote:

Strange : when i take the action mention above :

Firmware is up to date

No new firmware is availible at this time.

the current firmware version is V2.5.1.16

Yes...that's your system saying you're good to go.  Manual update to a newer (?) version is still an option but is up to you.  

recommend that you always update the firmware on your Orbi satellite(s) first, and then update your router. Do not update the firmware on your Orbi router and satellite at the same time.

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7