Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: v2.1.3.4 Orbi Firmware Device List Empty

Andy123456
Tutor

v2.1.3.4 Orbi Firmware Device List Empty

So, apparently my RBK 50 Orbi base and satellite got an automated push of the firmware update to v2.1.3.4 while on vacation. Today I noticed the attached devices list is empty, the satellite is a no show, and when I click the suggested "access control" page link, that page is blank!  Anyone else having the same issue?   Any fixes?  Thanks mucho.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Do a reboot of both router and satellite. 

Try different browsers, IE11, FF or Opera and check. If still nothing, do a factory reset on the Satellie and Router and set up from scratch. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Do a reboot of both router and satellite. 

Try different browsers, IE11, FF or Opera and check. If still nothing, do a factory reset on the Satellie and Router and set up from scratch. 

Message 2 of 6
Andy123456
Tutor

Thanks for tips. Did the easy ones but no success. Forced to do the factory reset now.

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Let us know how it goes. 

Message 4 of 6
Andy123456
Tutor

Update: Got through the factory reset, resync etc... and after all the trouble, the device list shows up now, as well as the important access to the "access control" page. Thanks again!

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Enjoy. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements