Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

what Orbi satellite or wallplug extender can I use to add to my Orbi WiFi System RBK50 AC3000?

yzeng
Follower

what Orbi satellite or wallplug extender can I use to add to my Orbi WiFi System RBK50 AC3000?

Hi, I have already isntalled the Orbi WiFi System RBK50 AC3000 (a WiFi mesh router + a satellite) in my home.  Now I want to add a satellite or wall plug to extend WiFi to 1 area of my house.  What Orbi satellite or wallplug extender should I use to go with my existing Orbi WiFi System RBK50 AC3000?  thanks.

Model: EX8000|AC3000 Nighthawk X6S Tri Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: what Orbi satellite or wallplug extender can I use to add to my Orbi WiFi System RBK50 AC3000?

Any of the original Orbi "residential" satellites will connect with your router:

RBS20, RB30W, RBS40, RBS50, RBS50Y.  The product that is the most 'available' and reasonably priced is the RBS40V (on sale for $99.99).  It includes Alexa and speaker, which may be why Amazon is pricing them aggessively.  The RBS10 will NOT work. Nor will any of the Orbi "Pro" or "AX" satellites.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7