Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

where can i find the Orbi V1.12.0.18 update to download so I can manually update?

danielfoster
Guide

where can i find the Orbi V1.12.0.18 update to download so I can manually update?

where can i find the Orbi V1.12.0.18 update to download so I can manually update? i tried to perform the online update, but only the router updated successfully? and the 2 satellites did NOT - states the update failed. went to the download page but the last one on there is V1.11.0.20. can someone please help and let me know. thanks!

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 7

Re: where can i find the Orbi V1.12.0.18 update to download so I can manually update?

RIght here: https://kb.netgear.com/000044171/RBR50-Firmware-Version-1-12-0-18

I just downgraded back to 1.11.0.20, all my mobile device keep constantly disconnecting after the update

Message 2 of 7
danielfoster
Guide

Re: where can i find the Orbi V1.12.0.18 update to download so I can manually update?

thanks. found the link right after i had sent off my last message. did a manual update but it's still saying that the update failed but only for the satelittes. anyway, curious if others are experiencing similar problems as me or as you after the latest update. thanks again

Message 3 of 7
Hydro130
Luminary

@danielfoster wrote:

thanks. found the link right after i had sent off my last message. did a manual update but it's still saying that the update failed but only for the satelittes. anyway, curious if others are experiencing similar problems as me or as you after the latest update. thanks again

Yeah, I can't shake that "Update Failed" for my sat f/w update status either. 

On the plus side, everything network-wise is working perfectly fine and as-advertised, including the sat itself (verified by testing device connections referencing the sat setup page).  

These past two nights, I've tried every possible combination of auto-updates, manual updates, and factory resets - I just can't get that pesky "Failed" message to go away for the sat f/w update status.  But at least it does show the latest firmware being loaded for both my router and sat.

Since everything is otherwise working really well, I'm giving up on it for now - maybe a future f/w rollout will fix it, since it seems to just be a UI glitch in my case.

Message 4 of 7
danielfoster
Guide

thanks for the reply. i tried everything, too but to no avail. hopefully a future update will do the trick.

Message 5 of 7
Landerx
Apprentice

@Hydro130 wrote:

@danielfoster wrote:

Yeah, I can't shake that "Update Failed" for my sat f/w update status either. 

On the plus side, everything network-wise is working perfectly fine and as-advertised, including the sat itself (verified by testing device connections referencing the sat setup page).  

These past two nights, I've tried every possible combination of auto-updates, manual updates, and factory resets - I just can't get that pesky "Failed" message to go away for the sat f/w update status.  But at least it does show the latest firmware being loaded for both my router and sat.

Since everything is otherwise working really well, I'm giving up on it for now - maybe a future f/w rollout will fix it, since it seems to just be a UI glitch in my case.

Yeah I tried everything as well to get that update failed message to go away on the satellite with no luck.

Message 6 of 7
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Does it say its on the latest firmware even with the failed to update message?

DarrenM

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7