Welcome

NETGEAR community is a place where users and experts can come together to share tips and ideas, solve problems, and talk about everything NETGEAR products can do. Join the conversation, pick the brains of NETGEAR aficionados, and take advantage of the knowledge of fellow users around the world. It's easy!

Community Basics

Whether you are new to communities or a seasoned pro that wants to learn more about the new NETGEAR community, our information on community basics is a great place to start. Learn More

Login and Password Help

The NETGEAR community uses the same NETGEAR Single Sign-On System (SSO) as my.NETGEAR, so changing or resetting your password is easy.

I forgot my password, how do I reset it?

I want to change my password, what do I need to do?

Login instructions for previous NETGEAR forum users

Getting Started

Why should you register with the community? It allows you to take full advantage of the interactive aspect of the community.  After you register you will be able to give and receive kudos, post comments, send private messages, and vote on ideas. It also allows you to customize your community experience to fit your preferences. Learn More

My Settings

Make your NETGEAR community experience your own! Create a signature for your posts, change your avatar, choose your privacy comfort level, share your interests with others, choose your preferred view and menu behavior, and create a friends list so you won’t miss a post from your favorite contributors. Learn More

Getting Help

Whether you want to know more about bookmarks and RSS, or how tagging, private messaging or kudos works, we’ve got you covered. Browse our NETGEAR community Help topics for more information on using the NETGEAR community. Learn More

Community Suggestions

Do you have an idea or suggestion for improving the community? We would love to hear from you! Learn More

NETGEAR Community Terms of Service