× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS108T IGMPv3 support?

Meier
Follower

GS108T IGMPv3 support?

I have a question about the NETGEAR GS108Tv2. For me it’s not clear if the GS108Tv2 supports IGMPv3. On the Features Page http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/smart/GS108Tv2.aspx#tab-features its written « IGMP Snooping, v1, v2 und v3» and on the Datasheet http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/datasheet/en/GS108Tv2.pdf «IGMP snooping v1/v2». Does the GS108T now support IGMPv3 or not?

Model: GS108Tv2|ProSafe 8 ports gigabit smart switch
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
mgmtmt
Tutor

Re: GS108T IGMPv3 support?

I have a GS108T on my desk running on 5.4.2.22 (latest) firmware - looks like IGMPv3 is not avalible. Only v1 and v2.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
mgmtmt
Tutor

I have a GS108T on my desk running on 5.4.2.22 (latest) firmware - looks like IGMPv3 is not avalible. Only v1 and v2.

Message 2 of 4
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Meier, 

Welcome to the community! 

I agree with @mgmtmt's post, I don't see IGMPv3 available for the Smart Managed versions. I saw IGMPv3 available on M4100 series switches. 

Thanks, 

Message 3 of 4
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Meier, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks, 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements