× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS108ev3 - Utility stops responding

Thunder7
Aspirant

GS108ev3 - Utility stops responding

Just purhcased a GS108Ev3 switch, and I was able to open up the ProSafe Plus Config utility and select the switch to assign an IP address.  The switch is working with the attached devices, and I can ping it via the IP assigned to it.  My computer I am trying to access the switch with via the utility is in the same subnet.  But, I cannot do any other "management" on the switch.  When I click the APPLY button once highlighting the switch, I am prompted for the password (which is still the default as I cannot get beyond this to change it), so I enter that, and then the utlity just sits there with its "busy" icon for the mouse cursor.  It never comes back, I cannot select any other actions in the utility.  I have to kill the utility completely.  Any ideas so I can do other settings/fireware updates?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Thunder7
Aspirant

Re: GS108ev3 - Utility stops responding

Well, just realized that this version has web management....so nevermind. I am able to mange it via the web interface.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Thunder7
Aspirant

Re: GS108ev3 - Utility stops responding

Well, just realized that this version has web management....so nevermind. I am able to mange it via the web interface.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements