× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS110EMX - Switch admin page unavailable

ylamb
Aspirant

GS110EMX - Switch admin page unavailable

Hi,  

I have two GS110EMX switches in which the admin page becomes unavailable after several weeks and the only way of getting it back is to reboot the devices.   The switches are default config.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

Model: GS110EMX|8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Plus Switch with 2-Port 10G/Multi-Gig Uplinks
Message 1 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS110EMX - Switch admin page unavailable

@ylamb,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

What is the behavior of the LED lights of the 2 GS110EMX when the admin page becomes unavailable?

What is the current firmware version of the 2 GS110EMX?  If ever its not yet the latest version, I advise you to update it then observe if the same problem will occur.  The latest GS110EMX firmware is v1.0.1.7 and you can download it here

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
ylamb
Aspirant

Hi DaneA,

All LED lights remain on as per normal operation and my GS110EMX firmware is already on v1.0.1.7

thank you

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ylamb,

Thank you for your response.  Since you mentioned from your initial post that both of your GS110EMX are still on default config, let us try to perform a factory reset on both switches.  Then, observe if the same problem will occur.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements