× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS310TP power plug size

bcaruso22
Aspirant

GS310TP power plug size

I'm in need of a replacement power supply for a GS310TP. I have seen several 54V power supplies that could work, but I've seen different sized barrel plugs. So i was hoping someone may be able to provide that info.

I tried looking at all the documents for both switches and power supplies on Netgear's site. However if it's there I haven't found it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
bcaruso22
Aspirant

Re: GS310TP power plug size

So I just received the power supply I ordered from my-adaptor.com and it is working great. Description says it is 6.0mm x 3.0mm, so slightly different then mentioned above. However it fits snug, not tight, with no wiggle.

This is the PS I ordered https://www.my-adaptor.com/332-11001-01-m-76199.html

Hope this helps others since I have seen people on other sites also looking for a PS for this switch.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@bcaruso22

Welcome to the Community!

48V/54V DC adapters should have a 6.5 x 3 mm size for it's output plug. 

HTH

Message 2 of 4
bcaruso22
Aspirant

Marc_V,

Thank you for the information. I believe I found one that will work. I'll post an update if it does as I have seen a few people looking for power adaptors recently.

Message 3 of 4
bcaruso22
Aspirant

So I just received the power supply I ordered from my-adaptor.com and it is working great. Description says it is 6.0mm x 3.0mm, so slightly different then mentioned above. However it fits snug, not tight, with no wiggle.

This is the PS I ordered https://www.my-adaptor.com/332-11001-01-m-76199.html

Hope this helps others since I have seen people on other sites also looking for a PS for this switch.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements