× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS324TP fw v.43 breaks Chamberlin MyQ

jrbrown83
Aspirant

GS324TP fw v.43 breaks Chamberlin MyQ

Recently updated my GS324TP to latest firmware 1.0.0.43. I was stable on 1.0.0.38 for a long time. After I did this, my Chamberlin garage door opener with build-in MyQ stopped connecting to the internet. I rolled back to 1.0.0.38 and everything is fine. I had a similar issue before with a Honeywell HVAC control unit, but that was eventually corrected by going to a new firmware. 

The only research I've done is look at the Chamberlin reqs - they want port 8883 open. Seems like the same issue I had with my HVAC control at one point. Do I just wait for the next firmware version to try again??? TIA

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
NiveditaP
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: GS324TP fw v.43 breaks Chamberlin MyQ

Hello @jrbrown83 

And welcome to the NETGEAR Community! 🙂 
Could you please retry the upgrading of firmware. It might possible that some file of the firmware did not get downloaded properly.

Please refer to the following link : https://kb.netgear.com/000065117/GS324T-GS324TP-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-43 

Have a lovely day, 
Nivedita Pa
Netgear Team 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
NiveditaP
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @jrbrown83 

And welcome to the NETGEAR Community! 🙂 
Could you please retry the upgrading of firmware. It might possible that some file of the firmware did not get downloaded properly.

Please refer to the following link : https://kb.netgear.com/000065117/GS324T-GS324TP-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-43 

Have a lovely day, 
Nivedita Pa
Netgear Team 

Message 2 of 3
jrbrown83
Aspirant

That worked, how weird. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion!!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements