× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS752TPv2 - wrong lights blinking, incorrect Product Name in web interface

kernel_panic
Follower

GS752TPv2 - wrong lights blinking, incorrect Product Name in web interface

Hello,
I bought GS752TPv2 from eBay. Seller said the device in new condition. When I turned it on I faced with several issues:
1. Port lights are flashing incorrectly. For example, I connect cable to port 17, but 13 and 41 lights are starting flashing.
2.  Switch web interface shows incorect Product Name. That is GS752TPv2, but interface shows NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports (GS728TPv2).
I tryed to do factory reset and update firmware to last versoin but it don't help it all.

Is it can be fix or I should send it back to seller?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 2.33.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-04 at 2.34.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-04 at 2.40.13 PM.png

Model: GS752TPv2|48-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports (380W)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: GS752TPv2 - wrong lights blinking, incorrect Product Name in web interface

Back to the seller! If they are the original buyer, they could claim warranty. It's not an inexpensive unit, and the model is not old..

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Re: GS752TPv2 - wrong lights blinking, incorrect Product Name in web interface

Back to the seller! If they are the original buyer, they could claim warranty. It's not an inexpensive unit, and the model is not old..

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements