× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

JGS524Ev2 VLAN Problem

sharky696969
Follower

JGS524Ev2 VLAN Problem

Hi, I have Prosage install since 6 month, everything was fine

I have 2 vlan first one for a network 192.168.1.X and Vlan 2 192.168.0.X

the port was assign to vlan 1 but I receive suddenly adress fron vlan 2?

not on all ports but on different port each day is another port give the problem

i have le latest firmware

I have 2 switch and I see the problem on each of one

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: JGS524Ev2 VLAN Problem

Hello sharky696969, 

Welcome to the community! 

That is a weird behavior knowing it has been working fine for a few months. Check your VLAN membership and port PVID settings, (see page 28 of the manual). What changes have you made before experiencing the issue? 

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello sharky696969, 

Welcome to the community! 

That is a weird behavior knowing it has been working fine for a few months. Check your VLAN membership and port PVID settings, (see page 28 of the manual). What changes have you made before experiencing the issue? 

Thanks,

Message 2 of 3
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi sharky696969, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements