× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Letter of Volatility GS105Ev2

wulfie85
Aspirant

Letter of Volatility GS105Ev2

Can anyone provide a letter of volatility for a GS105Ev2 switch?

Model: GS105Ev2|ProSafe Plus 5 ports switch
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
wulfie85
Aspirant

Got it that time.

Thank you for your help

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@wulfie85

Welcome to the community! 🙂

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the GS105Ev2 switch on this link.  Be informed that the link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you were able to download the Letter of Volatility and you don't have any further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
wulfie85
Aspirant

DaneA,

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately I saw your post too late and the link is no longer working. Can you post it again please?

Thank you again,

Tony

Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@wulfie85,

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the GS105Ev2 switch on this link.  Be informed that the link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you were able to download the Letter of Volatility and you don't have any further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
wulfie85
Aspirant

Got it that time.

Thank you for your help

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats