× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Letter of Volatility GS305Pv2

nt1homas
Aspirant

Letter of Volatility GS305Pv2

Hello,

Can you send me the Letter of Volatility GS305Pv2?

Message 1 of 8
AnishaA
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Letter of Volatility GS305Pv2

Hello @nt1homas 

And welcome to the NETGEAR Community! 🙂

We suggest you contact the support person to get the letter of volatility. They are the right person to contact for a letter of volatility.

If your issue is resolved please close the thread by clicking "Accept as solution".

Have a lovely day, 
Anisha A
Netgear Team 

Message 2 of 8
schumaku
Guru

Come on @AnishaA this can't be true. Work internally so Netgear does either publish up2date LoV on a regular base. Stop this waste of bandwidth for your customers, and for your active community members. Most users devices are long out of the free support window. Requesting your customers to contact support for a LoV is a waste of expensive time and resources for everybody.

Any LoV e.g. for a GS305Pv2 must be standard document to be published and readily available on https://www.netgear.com/support/ after selecting the product, like https://www.netgear.com/support/product/gs305pv2 -> Documentation.

@AnishaA wrote:

We suggest you contact the support person to get the letter of volatility. They are the right person to contact for a letter of volatility.

Do you have an idea what you ask from your customers here? It's simply not possible for most customers to talking out to the Netgear Customer Service. 

@AnishaA wrote:

If your issue is resolved please close the thread by clicking "Accept as solution".

Hunting for KPI points can't be seen as customer friendly dear Anisha. Your advise is honestly said non-professional and an affront to your customers and to the friends of Netgear spending many hours a day helping your customers for free. Unpaid. Rarely a warm hand with a thank you. No appreciation. Nothing, When I read such proposals - by people PAID by Netgear - I must stop my activities here, better now than tomorrow.

@ChristineT Please provide the tools and appropriate training to the reps talking on behalf of Netgear here.

Regards,

-Kurt

Message 3 of 8
nt1homas
Aspirant

@AnishaA that was 100% not helpful. Who is the support person? 

Message 4 of 8
nt1homas
Aspirant

Hello? Can I please get the letter of volatility for this device? 

Message 5 of 8
schumaku
Guru

Send an email with your request to customer.service@netgear.com if the informal way over the community moderator(s) isn't workable.

Message 6 of 8
AnishaA
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello  @nt1homas ,

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility for the GS305Pv2 switch on this link to get the LoV. It will expire in 24 hours. If you could not access the link or if it gets expired please let us know we will provide you the link again.

Have a lovely day, 
Anisha A
Netgear Team 

Message 7 of 8
AnishaA
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @nt1homas ,

I hope your issue is resolved and you are able to get the LoV. If it is helpful for you you can close the thread by clicking "Accept as solution".

Have a lovely day,
Anisha A
Netgear Team

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements