× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MIB-files for GS108Tv2

giljan
Aspirant

MIB-files for GS108Tv2

Where can I find the MIB-files for the GS108Tv2 switch?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: MIB-files for GS108Tv2

Hi @giljan,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

You can download the GS108Tv2 MIBs on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever you do not have further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

For whatever reason, Netgear does not see the MIB files as a standard part of the product supporting SNMP delivery along with documentation and firmware downloads. You have to wait for a download link from a Netgear rep within a few hours or days here. 

@ChristineT how comes this does not change?

Message 2 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @giljan,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

You can download the GS108Tv2 MIBs on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days.

If ever you do not have further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
giljan
Aspirant

Thanks for providing the MIB-files!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies