× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MIB for GS510TP (again)

GISGusting
Initiate

MIB for GS510TP (again)

Hi,

Could I get a download link for the MIB of GS510TP switch, please?

Thank you

Model: GS510TP|ProSAFE 8-port PoE Smart Switch with fiber uplink
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: MIB for GS510TP (again)

Hi GISGusting,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Here is the MIB for GS510TP. No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi GISGusting,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Here is the MIB for GS510TP. No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
GISGusting
Initiate

Hi JohnCarloV

Thanks for your quick reply and the the downlad.

As I can see there is not too many request but I still do believe that it would be way more cinvenient to be available as download at the support site. When you are in the middle of a dev, it is a bt frustrating to wait even not too much.

Cheers,

Andras

Message 3 of 4
schumaku
Guru

@GISGusting wrote:

As I can see there is not too many request but I still do believe that it would be way more cinvenient to be available as download at the support site. When you are in the middle of a dev, it is a bt frustrating to wait even not too much.

Andras, I can't agree more.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements