× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MS510TX Rack Ears

NRCAC
Aspirant

MS510TX Rack Ears

Hello. I need a set of rack ears for this device. I'm in Australia.

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: MS510TX Rack Ears

@NRCAC

Welcome to the Community!

You can use part number 422-10047-01. The MS510TX has the same type of rackmount kit as the JGS series.

Thanks for the tag @schumaku

HTH

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Please drop an email to customer.service@netgear.com for assistance. 

Message 2 of 7
NRCAC
Aspirant

Thank you, I did so some time ago and have received no reply. I asked an Australian distributor who told me Netgear have no spare parts. I hope this isn't true, because it's a waste of a perfectly good switch. You'd think being an unconventional width Netgear may bother to supply rack ears for it.

Message 3 of 7
schumaku
Guru

A moderator here should be able to help - often see that they bring up a parts number for such parts (not listed in the standard catalogue).  @DaneA @JohnC_V @Marc_V @JeraldM nice pleeeeeease.

Unless I'm very wrong, all four MS510 models use the very similar enclosure and rack ears - have not local device to compare (these belong to operations as you stated, too!).

Message 4 of 7
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@NRCAC

Welcome to the Community!

You can use part number 422-10047-01. The MS510TX has the same type of rackmount kit as the JGS series.

Thanks for the tag @schumaku

HTH

Message 5 of 7
NRCAC
Aspirant

Thank you Marc V, very helpful! Do you know which of those on your eBay link is appropriate? 10 of the 11 look identical it seems...

Message 6 of 7
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@NRCAC

All the JGS series switches have the same type of Rackmount ears except for the JGSM7224. Stay safe!

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements