× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear GS110TPv3 SNMP

bobby_k
Aspirant

Netgear GS110TPv3 SNMP

With the older GS110TP switches it was possible to update the firmware on the switches using SNMP. Using the ng_switching MIB I believe. 

The new GS110TPv3 doesn't seem to support this functionality. Is it actually possible, or will the functionality be added in the future?

Thanks.

Model: GS110TP|ProSafe 8 ports gigabit PoE smart switch
Message 1 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Re: Netgear GS110TPv3 SNMP

The current MIB are readily available (as for any NTGR switch with SNMP support) on the related download page -> GS110TPv3 - Firmware and Software Downloads 

Regards

-Kurt 

Message 2 of 5
bobby_k
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the MIBs for the GS110TPv3, but unlike earlier switch versions that set of MIBs doesn't include ng_switching, which is where the controls for firmware updates were found. Scanning through the other MIBs in there I don't see any options for firmware options.

Message 3 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Not sure Netgear does continue to implement the proprietary enterprise MIBs .1.3.6.1.4.1.4526 on the newer switch models.

@YeZ please.

Message 4 of 5
DanioY
NETGEAR Expert

Hi,

Sorry. After checking, we confirmed GS110TPv3 doesn't support FW upgrading by SNMP. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements