× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Request Letter of Volatility

ggush
Aspirant

Request Letter of Volatility

Hello,

I need to get a copy of the Letter of Volatility for a Netgear GS108T v1 please and thank you.

Model: GS108Tv1|ProSAFE 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Request Letter of Volatility

Hi ggush,

Welcome to our community!

Here is the letter of volatility for GS108T. No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi ggush,

Welcome to our community!

Here is the letter of volatility for GS108T. No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
ggush
Aspirant

Thank you for the Letter of Volatility.  Looks like in order to sanitize the switch I need

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements